This is another fast transparency card for a friend of mine. I've decided to go with the vintage look for this card.
Here are the steps to it.
1) Prepare a sheet of transparency and fold in in half. I've used a brown solvent ink to stamp the feather images on it randomly and added some white doodling to it for details.
2) Then I've layered a piece of pattern paper and card stock on the front of the card. I've distressed the paper and the card stock using the tear in and inking technique.
3) I've stamped the pattern paper with a postcard stamp and added a real stamp on it.
4) The hinges had been created using the "Creating your Faux Metal Pieces" technique.
5) I've tied a crystal to a twine and added it to the card.
Sources: Card Stock: Bazzill Basics; Pattern Paper: Hot Off The Press (Paper Pizazz); Ink: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On, Ranger Adirondack Ink Pad, Perfect Medium (Ranger); Stamps: Making Memories, Maya Road; Brads: Making Memories; Others: transparency, uni-ball signo gel pen, glue dots, Perfect Pearls (Ranger), crystal, twines.
very pretty - i just love that distressed look with the transparent card!
Interesting!! I think I will try my first a transparency card!! :) Irene, stop by my blog for a chance to win my first Give Away!! :)
Very pretty. I really need to try this!
again! beautiful and so inspiring..I must try some more transparencies in my works! Thanx!
This is amazing! As is the rest of your work!!!!
YOU ARE A M A Z I N G.
WOW~ this is jaw-dropping gorgeous.
sorry to write again..but I meant to say that I love the depth of this card too. It is so pretty
Irene, Wonderful Design as always. I've been adding some vintage images to a couple of my projects lately. I think I put a couple samples on my last post on my blog. I wanted to Thank You for introducing me to Serendipity Scrapbooks.com I saw that you had won the grand prize for the monthly contest for June so I had to check it out. Well I enjoyed the site so much that I now have a gallery at the website and best of all I entered the contest for July and guess what? I Won! Wow! I can't tell you how exciting that is for me. It's a great feeling and I know you know what I mean. THANK YOU again for all your insperation. Melissa from ihave prettierstuff.blogspot.com
I LOVE this card!! Thank you for your inspiration !!
i really do love your work Irene....
I love all of your works, and this card is beautiful, all the rubber stamps, , the colours, etc.
Post a Comment