This is a technique that I've used while creating some flowers for my recent layout which I will be uploading in a one or two days time. With "Perfect Pearls", you'll be able to create your one of a kind flower that shines and glows.
Here are the steps to it.
1) Cut out some flowers out of black card stock or dark coloured card stock. I've used a chipboard flower as a template to cut out my flowers in the pictures above.
2) Stamp some images onto the flower using the "perfect medium". (You can absolutely use any stamp images for this)
3) Dust some perfect pearls onto the stamped images. You could mix a few colours of perfect pearls in this step. I've used Interference Green and Heirloom Gold for my flowers above. Use a dry brush to brush off any excess perfect pearls on your images.
4) Mist some water over the images to set the perfect pearls. Let it dry completely.
5) Curl the flower using a scissors or twizzer and fold the petals upwards.
Try creating your own "Perfect Pearls" flowers in your next project!