Page 2 and 3:
Page 4 and 5:
This is another Clear Scraps mini. I've used the mini acrylic tab album in this project. This is a gift for my husband. He could bring this around with him wherever it goes as it's in the size of a key chain. At least now he has something to look at and be happy while he is stuck in a traffic jam....lol!
Here are the steps to it.
Front and Back Covers:
1) Use the "Embossing on Acrylics" technique on both the covers. I've left it clear this time. 2) Attach a strip of card stock on both covers and use the "Hand Stitching on Acrylic" technique to stitch some zig-zag stitches.
3) I've add the "joy" rub-on to it to finish the front cover off.
1) Attach your photograph in the middle of the page. Add some Magic Mesh on the bottom of it.
2) I've cut out some circles from a pattern paper and pate it on the upper right corner of the page. Add some liquid pearls to it for details.
3) Add a small tag or word label on the bottom of the page.
Page 2 and 3:
1) On page 2, paste your photograph in the middle and add a circle on the upper left corner. I've used an "O" from the American Crafts Thickers (White Puffy Letters) and cut it to fit the page. Add some liquid pearls to it too.
2) I've painted a chipboard "2" white some black acrylic paint and covered it with glossy accents. Add a brad ti it and attach it to the page.
3) On page 3, paste your photograph on the lower half of the page and add a strip of Magic Mesh above it.
4) Add some puffy dots on the right of the strip.
5) I've cut out some circles from a pattern paper and add it to the lower left of the page. Dress it up with liquid pearls.
6) Add a "together" rub-on to the page to finish it off.
Page 4 and 5:
1) On Page 4, I've added a circle on the upper right and add liquid pearls to it.
2) Paste the photograph in the middle of the page and add a die cut "Love" which I've inked it with distress ink first. Then, cover the heart with crackle accents.
3) On page 5, paste the photograph on the upper half of the page.
4) Add a strip of Magic Mesh underneath it. Cut out some circles and add them to the bottom of the page. Dress it up with liquid pearls.
5) Add a metal word embellishment on the Magic Mesh.
1) Paste a vellum quote on the upper half of the page. Ink it's edges with distress ink first.
2) Add a die cut "heart" to it and stamp a clock image to it using solvent ink. Dress it up with liquid pearls.
Lastly, simply tie some ribbons to the binding rings and you're done! This is such a fast and easy gift to make. Hope you all like it.
Don't forget to participate in the blog candy that I'm having now which might win you some Clear Scraps minis. I'll only be announcing the winner tonight (Malaysian time). Good Luck everyone! Do check out Clear Scraps booth during this CHA for more of my work and some other amazing work from the other DTs.
By the way, do keep checking back as I'll have another blog candy for stamps lovers tomorrow!!
Sources: Clear Scraps Minis; Pattern Papers: Imagination Project; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamp: Heidi Swapp; Rub-On: Deja Views, Urban Lily; Others: American Crafts Thickers Puffy Letters, Magic Mesh, Ranger Liquid Pearls,Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Crackle Accents, Making Memories Acrylic Paint, brad, vellum quote, floss for stitching, ribbon, Helmar glue, Zip Dry, glue dots and other adhesives.