1) Firstly, paint over the chipboard tag with a layer of white gesso.
2) Then, apply a few colors of gelatos on top of it. Use your fingers to blend.
3) Use the diamond stencil by Clear Scraps with wet wipe to create the random diamond pattern on the background.
4) To create the lighthouse, use the lighthouse stencil by Clear Scraps with a dark color gelatos.
5) To create the distressed look. sprinkle some water on top of the tag and pick up the gelatos using a dry towel.
6) Add some birds on the tag using a birds stencil and gelatos.
7) For the last step, simply just add some cut-outs, shells, flowers and beads using Faber-Castell gel medium and tie a ribbon on top of it.
Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!
Sources: Chipboard Tag: Clear Scraps; Inks/Paints: Faber-Castell; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Others: Petaloo flowers and shells, ribbon, Faber-Castell gel medium, Beacon and other adhesives.