This is a set of ATCs that I've created for a swap with a very talented friend of mine from Norway. I want to make these ATCs to be special and carries meaning in them. (Just liked what I would do when I scrap a layout)
From the title above, you would have guessed that the meaning in each ATCs makes up a message or saying. I will explain each and everyone of them in detail.
1) I've distressed the edges of the base card stock here using the scissors technique and inked it with distress ink. I've used a circle pattern paper to layer it and stamped some words on it using distress ink too.
2) I've masked a flower and doodled on it using a white gel pen and stamped some bubbles and heat embossed it using some embossing powder. I've also covered it with some glossy accents for dimension. (This resembles the sweetness in a 'Friendship")
3) I've torn part of the card and stitched on it. (This resembles the bitterness in every friendship. It's always never too late for us to try to mend it.)
4) I've used an image of two little girls walking together to resemble the word "friendship".
5) The frame of the title is stamped and heat embossed using gold embossing powder. The title is hand written using white gel pen.
1) I've distressed the edges of the base card stock here using the scissors technique and inked it with distress ink. Then, I've printed a picture of some daisies to layer on it.
2) The flower is created using the "Alcohol Inked Vellum Flowers" technique. I've also added some glitters on it for some bling. I've also added some butterflies stickers on the ATC. (This resembles the word "Blossoms")
3) The flourishes had been stamped and heat embossed on a black card stock and later cut it out to attach to the ATC.
4) I've added a row of stitching on the right border and included a small tag for the title. I've also added some crackle accents to the tag for some dimensions.
1) To resemble the word "Through", I've used a transparency for the base of this ATC. I've used a picture of me to layer behind the transparency.
2) I've also added a piece of pattern paper which I've distressed using the scissors, inking and masking technique behind my picture.
3) I've randomly stamped some flowers using a white solvent ink all over the transparency.
4) To stamped the scrollies on the transparency, I've used a black solvent ink. I've also added some glitters to it.
5) I've used some mini brads to attach the piece which contain my picture to the transparency.
1) I've used many clock images here to resemble the word "Time".
2) The base of this ATC is created using a card stock which I've used the "Gesso Distressing" technique to distress it.
3) For dimensions, I've added a chipboard circle which I've covered with handmade paper and crackle accents.
4) I've also stamped and heat embossed a clock on the lower left corner of the ATC.
5) The title are actually alpha stickers where I've added details to it by inking and stitching on it.
I really hope she likes this set of ATCs that I've created for her and the "saying" that comes with it will be true for our friendship.
Sources: Card stock: Bazzill Basic; Pattern Paper: Hot Off The Press (Paper Pizazz), Provo Craft; Ink: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Emboss It, Ranger Adirondack, Ranger Alcohol Ink, Ranger Blending Solution, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Hampton Art, Heidi Swapp; Others: Glitters (Ranger Stickles), Ranger Inkssentials Crackle Accents, Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents, Ranger Alcohol Ink Applicator, Zig pens, Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, transparency, eyelet, brads.