Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Gorgeous Layout


Hi friends! I'm so sorry for not posting here for awhile. Our lives are so chaotic due to the recent pandemic all over the world. We need to change the way we do things and these changes need time to get used to. Sigh... 

But now, things are moving smoothly and I managed to get some "me" time so that I could do some blogging. Today, I'm here to share a layout which I've created a while ago. I've used some products by BoBunny and Petaloo to create this layout.

Below are some close-up pictures on this layout.



I've painted some chipboard flourishes and the word "gorgeous" with textured paints. There is a hint of sparkle in this paint.


These beautiful flowers are from Petaloo.

Hope you all like this layout and thank you for dropping by! See you all again soon!


Sources: Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: BoBunny; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: chipboards, pearls, crystals, black pen, liquid pearls, thread for stitching, Beacon and other adhesives. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin