Monday, February 8, 2021

What's Cooking Altered Clipboard


Hi friends! Chinese New Year is just round the corner and I bet for those of you who are celebrating, are busy with planning on the dishes to cook for the reunion dinner. 

For today's post, I would like to share an altered acrylic clipboard with you all. I've used Clear Scraps acrylic clipboard for this project. The pattern papers are from BoBunny. I've used several pieces of the pattern papers to layer on this clipboard and some cut-outs to decorate it.




This is a clipboard where I can clip on the recipe which I will be cooking in the kitchen for a particular day. 

Hope you all like today's post and I wish all those who are celebrating, A Happy and Prosperous Ox Year! Gong Xi Fatt Choi!

 

Source: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks; Others: ribbons, jewels, liquid pearls, twines, crochet flower, black marker, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin