Thursday, February 25, 2021

Life Is Good Layout


Hello friends! For today's post, I would like to share a layout created using 7 Dots Studio's pattern papers. To create the design, I've used Clear Scraps acrylic frame layout too. I've painted part of the swirls on this acrylic frame layout using acrylic paint to make it visible. For the acrylic squares on this frame, I've used pattern papers to decorate it.


The chipboard above is painted using distress paints and later, add some stickles on top of it.


For some soft elements, I've used some flowers to decorate this layout.


Hope you all like today's layout and see you all again soon! Stay safe!

 
Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: 7DS; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Making Memories; Others: flowers, Ranger Stickles, jewels, brads, Beacon and other adhesives. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin