Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Italy Photobook Envelope


Hello friends! For today's post, I would like to share an altered project with you all. I've created a photobook envelope to keep the photobook of my trip to Italy. 


To create the cover, I've used some cardstock as the base and decorate it with some pattern papers. Tp add layers and colors to it, I've misted it with some paint and add some cut-outs to it.


I used some flowers and vines to create the cluster on the bottom right of the envelope.


Hope you all like today's project and thank you so much for dropping by. See you all again soon.



Sources: Cardstock: BoBunny; Pattern Papers: Prima; Inks/Paints: BoBunny, Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Others: stamps, flowers, Ranger Stickles, twine, tags, chipboard, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin