Well, it's time for more Masquepen fun. Recently, I've created various projects for Masquepen which will be displayed on their booth during this Winter CHA. I've come up with various techniques and this is one of them. Do visit Masquepen booth if you're going to CHA this round to get an up close look on some of my projects.
I've actually use this technique in one of my project for them. It's creating a distressed background using Masquepen. Here are the steps.
1) Stamp your images using black solvent ink on a white card stock.
2) Use a white crayon to colour part of the images ("Crayon Resist Technique") and later dab a lighter shade of distress ink all over it.
3) Apply Masquepen randomly all over the background and the stamped image. Let it dry.
4) Dab on various colours of distress ink and use your fingers to lightly rub off the dried translucent liquid. Cut out the image.
5) Lastly, I've use my fingers to sprinkled some water on it to create a "water distressed" look on it.