Here are the steps for page 4.
1) Cover the chipboard for page 4 with a black card stock and stamp some images randomly using white solvent ink or white acrylic paint on it.
2) Cut out a rectangular piece from a pattern paper and a square piece from a white card stock. Distress both pieces using the scissors distressing and tear in technique. Ink all over the edges with some distress ink. Paste both pieces onto the page.
3) Distress the photographs using the same techniques as above and ink it with distress ink. Paste them down onto the page.
4) Use a black pen to doodle some faux stitches.
5) Stamp a vintage image using black solvent ink onto a white card stock and cut it out. Distress it's edges using the same techniques and ink it with distress ink. Add a small brad on it's upper left corner and fold up it's lower right corner. Paste it onto the page and add a button to it.
6) Lastly, cut out a small piece from the ledger pattern paper or notebook paper and distress it using the scissors distressing technique and distress ink. Use this piece for journaling and paste it down onto the page.
7) The star is actually a rub-on that I've applied to a raw chipboard and inked it slightly with distress ink.
Steps for page 5.
1) Cover the page with a pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink.
2) Cut out a shaped piece from a black card stock and a white card stock. Make sure the black card stock piece is slightly bigger. Paste this two pieces together and start distressing from the middle of it. Start making some cuts in the middle of the paper and then, use a twizzer to slowly tear the paper outwards for both layers. Ink it with distress ink. Paste it down onto the page by applying glue to only it's side. (this is to allow us to insert the photograph later)
3) Distress the photograph using the scissors distressing and tear in technique. Ink it with distress ink and paste it on the page and insert both it's left corner under the layers above.
4) Stamp an image using black solvent ink on it's upper right corner.
5) Cut out a piece from a vintage pattern paper and ink it with distress ink before adding it to the page.
6) I've used a journal sticker to add the subtitle and stamp on it too.
7) The plastic button had been treated using the "Faux Metal with Alcohol Ink" technique before being added to the page.
8) I've added the acrylic title on top of this page and layer a strip of rick-rack across it.
Hope you all had enjoyed the mini album so far.
Sources: Clear Scraps Chipboard 6x6 Tab Album and acrylic sheet; Card stock: Coredinations; Pattern Papers: Jenni Bowlin Studio; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Alcohol Ink, Tsukineko Staz On, Stamp: Purple Onion Designs, Hampton Art, Stampin' It, Norsk Stempelblad AS; Rub-Ons: Jenni Bowlin Studio; Others: Ranger Blending Solution, EKSucess Zig Painty, Jenni Bowlin Studio Label Sticker, Zig Writers, Making Memories Acrylic Paint, Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, chipboard, rick-rack, buttons, brads, Helmar glue, Zip Dry, glue dots and other adhesives.