Here are the steps to it.
1) Use a Clear Scraps XL Dazed acrylic shape as the base for this page. Use a scrap to create a huge square masking template and use it to mask around it. Use various alcohol inks (denim, espresso, oregano and silver mixative) and some blending solution for this step. Outline the edges with a black paint marker or acrylic paint.
2) Use a white paint marker and draw a square in the middle of the page. Cut out a strip from a pattern paper and paste it at the bottom half of the page. (Notice that I've cut out part of the pattern paper before attaching the pattern paper.
3) Cut out another rectangular piece from a blue card stock and distress it using the scissors distressing technique. Ink it's edges with faded jeans distress ink and paste it on the upper half of the page.
4) Add a strip of Magic Mesh on the bottom of the page.
5) I've cut out various circles from a pattern paper to create all the circles on the upper right of the page. Add some liquid pearls and doodle on them with a white gel pen for details.
6) Distress the photograph using the scissors distressing technique and draw around the edges with a white gel pen. Paste it on the middle right of the page. Hand stitch with a crafting wire on the right of the photograph. Use the "Paint to Distress" technique on the lower right corner of the photograph.
7) For the upper left of the photograph, cut out a small square piece from a white card stock using a decorative scissors. Ink the edges with faded leans distress ink. Layer a small piece of Magic Mesh on top of it and finish it with a square brad.
8) Use a Clear Scraps small acrylic star as the base to create the star embellishment on the left of the page. Stencil another star in the middle of it using some white acrylic paint. Then, add some liquid pearls around the stenciled star. Stamp an image on it using a black solvent ink and lastly add a quote sticker to it.
9) Add a strip of rick-rack at the bottom of the page. Secure it with some brads on both ends.
10) For the piece with the word"wish", I've covered it with some crackle accents and added some black acrylic paint on it's edges. I've also add two brads to it for details.
11) The word "love you" are actually die cut words from cricut.
I love how this page turns out. It's great to create a masculine layout and funky layout once in a while. Hope you all like it.
Sources: Clear Scraps XL Dazed and Small Stars; Card stock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: Imagination Project; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Alcohol Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Purple Onion Designs; Others: Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Crackle Accents, Ranger Blending Solution, Uni-balls Signo Gel pen, Making Memories Acrylic Paint, Magic Mesh, rick-rack, brads, crafting wire, Helmar glue, Zip Dry, glue dots and other adhesives.