Thursday, August 9, 2007

International Greetings ~ pg 7 and 8




These are page 7 and 8 of my recent mini album titled International Greetings. These pages are actually on a postcard from one of my friend from Halmstad, Sweden. The majority of blues in the postcard had actually inspired me to use it for these two pages.

For pg 7, I've created the detail in the middle of the flower design using the stamping and masking technique. (Refer to "Details using Masking and Stamping" in my tips and tricks section.)

For pg 8, I've used a spirograph design to balance the look of the page and add some doodling all over the page. I've journaled along the scalloped circle on the top left hand corner of the page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, MY!!! This is by far my most favorite of your layouts! The colors are incredible - and all those details - just perfect! STUNNING!
Melanie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin