Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Adore







After spending quite sometime doing my last postcard mini album, finally I have time to do a layout of Chloe again.
The inspirations for the title comes directly from the photograph. Isn't she adorable? I totally adore that photograph and that's why I named the layout "Adore".
I've used the colours in the photograph for this layout and the photograph just makes me want to frame it. Since she is so girlie in that photograph, I've used lots of flowers to accentuate that.
The roses around the photograph are actually cut-outs and I've added some details to it using a black and red gel pen. I've also tied ribbons all over the leafy swirls to add some softness to the layout.
The title is hand drawn on a black card stock and later cut it out. I've bought the butterfly as it is. I've found it in a toy store. I've done some torn squares masking in the background and also used some torn edges vellum to create more interest.
With the recent postcard mini album and this layout, I will call it a month. It has been really tiring and fun doing that mini album.

5 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Chloe really does look adorable, and so is this page, love it Irene TFS :)

Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous as always! I do love your layouts.

Melissa said...

I think WAW says it all really!!!

This is fab tastic !!!!!

Shanismom said...

beautiful LO and cute pic.

Anonymous said...

It's wonderfull !!!
I love it
La fée

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin