Monday, August 6, 2007

International Greetings ~ pg 3 and 4




These are page 3 and 4 of my recent mini album titled International Greetings. These pages are actually on a postcard from one of my friend from Iowa. I love the green and blues in the postcard. Therefore, I've used these colours on those two pages too.

I've also stamped on the flowers and do some layers of masking on page 3. For details of these techniques, you can refer to my tips and tricks section. I've also stamped and ink for the flowers on pg 4.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Irene.....found your blog from the scrapbooking.com newsletter and had to tell you that your scrapbook pages are stunning. I loved looking at them and they are so inspiring. I will make sure to visit again to see more of your beautiful pages :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin