Thursday, August 23, 2007

International Greetings ~ pg 19 and 20










These are page 19 and 20 of my recent postcards mini album titled International Greetings. These pages are actually on a postcard from one of my friend from Rhode Island, USA.
I've used the colours in the postcard on these two pages.
On page 19, I've altered some pattern papers for the background and used some punch out crafting foams to add some dimensions and details to the swirls. I've also created a surf board tag to match the postcard here. I've stamped on the ribbon which is attached to the tag.
On page 20, I've also altered some pattern papers for the background and I've enhanced some paper flowers by adding some decorative scissors cut-outs and used the masking technique on it.

3 comments:

Jane F. Smith said...

amazing!!1 I love all the special things you do on your pages...so lovely to look at!!

Amy said...

Irene, this minialbum is the most beautiful work I've ever seen. It takes my breath away. Each page is as beautiful as the one before. Great work!!
Amy

Sarah said...

The colours on these pages are just beautiful and I love how you've added small touches like doodling, dots, and swirls. You've deffinately inspired me to go and buy some stamps!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin