Friday, April 6, 2018

Strength Layout


Hi everyone! For today's post, I've decided to share a mixed media layout with you all. I've used some stamps from Vilda Stamps and acrylic products by Clear Scraps to create this layout.

Below are some details on this layout.


On this layout, I've added tons of different textures using chipboard, trims, metal, acrylic and textured flowers. To make it blend with the layout, I've used some textured paste and tons of paints.


To add more details to it, I've stamped on the layout using tons of stamps and black solvent ink.


To create a distress look on the acrylic "strength" expression, I've first painted it with white acrylic paint and let it dries. Then, I've lightly sand it with a sand paper to remove of the acrylic paint from it.


Hope you all find this layout inspiring and start playing with some mixed media techniques. Thanks for dropping by and see you all again soon!



Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Paints/Inks: Tsukineko, Ranger Inks; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: trims, thread for stitching, mask, chipboard, metal embellishment, black marker, Beacon and other adhesives. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin