Friday, June 11, 2010

Singapore here I come!

The day finally comes! I'm off to Singapore today and looking forward to have a blast with all of you who are attending my two workshops!! the workshop will give you all the most fun and unique manicure!! If you've not attend my workshop before, make sure you don't go for a manicure before my workshop and don't wear your most expensive blouse or tops to my workshops....LOL!

I've scheduled some posts before I left. Remember, there will be a celebration blog hop by Layers Of Color on Monday and I'll be in the hop too! I've also scheduled a very cool tutorial on the Crop Spot to celebrate this coming Father;s Day celebration! Make sure you all check it out. I'll try to blog some updates while I'm in Singapore.

1 comment:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Happy travels Irene! I'm wishing you a wonderful time and a successful workshop! Wow, gettin' messy with art, sounds like my kind of workshop! Wish I was there with you!

We're excited to have you join us for the blog hop! Your art really makes Layers of Color shine! Thank you!

Have a blast!

Hugs to you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin