Saturday, June 26, 2010

Being Young

This is a layout that I've created as a guest designer for My Paper Tree House this month. This is a layout that I've created using their June's kit. The kit is so summery in colours and fun!

Here are some of the details.




  
Check out the butterflies on this layout. I've actually added some interesting texture on it. You could check out the steps for this technique at My Paper Tree House.
Try this technique out and create some cool textures to your embellishment! I wish all of you who are going for a summer vacation, have a fun and great trip!! Remember to take tons of pictures!


Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Jilibean Soup; Jilibean Soup Corrugated Letters, journaling tags and alpha stickers, Prima flowers, Webster's Pages trim and lace, ZVA crystals, Handmade paper piecing owl; Others not included in the kit: Ranger Distress Ink and reinkers, Ranger Stickles, Tim Holtz idea-ology masks, floss for stitching, Stampendous flock, twine, gem brad, Glue Dots, Tombow and other adhesives.  

7 comments:

Beatemor said...

Beautiful colours!

Lynn Biermann said...

I love this Irene! I agree the colors are so fun & summery! Lovin all your wonderful details & I always enjoy your techniiques! Tfs :)

Lisa said...

LOVE it!! I love all of the details in your work. You are such an inspiration

Cindy Gay said...

All the details are so nice but the best part is the photo!

Melissa said...

Awesome page! I love the little owl--so cute. The beads and flowers and stitching are such a great addition to the playfulness of the page.

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Thanks for the packing tape transfer directions. I love that lay-out. I have some of that paper and am inspired to use again. Lisa

Stamp Enjoy said...

Des détails comme on rêve de pouvoir faire sur nos pages. En un mot : MAGNIFIQUE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin