Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2010 Resolutions Mini Album

Today, I'm going to share a Clear Scraps project that I've created sometime ago. I've used the acrylic "flower brag bag" to create a mini album to document some of my 2010 Resolutions. This project features the amazing papers by Graphic 45 and some gorgeous embellishment by Prima, Cractive Imaginations and Advantus.

Here are the details.

I've layered the cover with some images that resembles the meaning of resolutions.

This is page 1 of the bag. I've cut out various parts of the pattern papers to create a collage effect.

In page 2, I've used some journaling pieces to provide some journaling spaces for me to wirte my resolutions in it later.

This is page 3. I just love how these collage effect works. It really create the look of a journal here.

In page 4, I've cut out all the little details from the pattern papers that works with the theme and attached it.  I've also inked all the pieces with distress ink to create an "old" journal look.

I've also used some Distress Stickles to highlight the edges of the covers. To further create that old vintage look, I've added some paper doileys on the front and back cover of the bag.

Isn't this neat that you could create a "bag" of your resolutions? Why not try using these "brag bags" to create your own planner, weight watcher, pregnancy journal, travel journal, recipe or even your own bag of techniques journal. Try it!
   

Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Graphic 45; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink. Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Stampers Anonymous; Chipboards: 7Gypsies, American Crafts; Others: Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Distress Stickles and Stickles, Creative Imaginations metal embellishment, Advantus Corp metal embellishment, Prima pearls and flowers, Making Memories metal key, Inkssentials opaque pen, lace, paper doileys, Glue Dots, Zip Dry, other adhesives. 

8 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

Gorgeous little album Irene.
Looking forward to your class on Saturday :-) See you then.
Rachel

Lili Sulastri said...

Beautiful album Irene. Great idea for a change.

scrapdecor said...

adoroooooooo

peata said...

gorgeous mini... as always.
scrapbook-crazy.com

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

beautifully embellished!
I'd love if you linked up to my Scrappy Saturdays. http://myscrappygifts.blogspot.com/2010/03/3rd-scrappy-saturdays.html

Cathy said...

Wow. If I was ever stranded on a desert island and could only have access to one blog - honey - it'd be yours. Wow.

valeria vac said...

This is so beautiful Irene!!!

Sascha Schmidt said...

You are really a genius. i love your projekts!
greetings from austria
sascha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin