I've also used a few QKD's stamps in creating this layout. One of it is the heart from the "Romance" stamp set where I'm having a giveaway now. Just scroll on down below to participate.
This layout is about me and what I want to be.
Here are the steps.
1) Use a pattern paper as the base for this page. Distress the edges using the scissors distressing and tear in technique. Ink it with distress ink.
2) Use the "Jazz Up your Pattern Paper with some Stamping" technique on the upper right corner of the page.
3) Use the "Extreme Punching to Distress" technique on the upper right corner of the page too. Ink it with distress ink.
4) Distress the photograph using the scissors distressing and the tear in technique. Ink it with distress ink. Paste it to the page. Insert a card stock sticker underneath it's lower right.
5) Use a strip of pattern paper and create the framing on the left and bottom of the photograph using the "Fold Over your Pattern Paper" technique. Use the "Extreme Punching to Distress" technique to distress the edges and fold it's upper left and lower right corners before attaching it to the page.
6) Cut a strip from the velvet pattern paper (included in the kit) and paste it vertically on the left of the page.
7) Add another flourishes card stock sticker and two strips of ribbons forming a "X" below the photograph. Add a dimensional flocked circle sticker on the intersection of the two ribbons.
8) Use various layers of flowers (included in the kit) to form the flower and ink it lightly with some distress ink. Add the heart brad (included in the kit) and some crystals in the middle.
9) I've hand written the title and add a transparent die cut (included in the kit) to the page.Sources: Scrapmagie February's Kit (Terem Palace): Pattern Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle, 7Gypsies; Embellishments: Little Yellow Bicycle Dimensional Flocked Stickers, Little Yellow Bicycle Card stock Stickers, Creative Imaginations Heart Brad, Little Yellow Bicycle ribbon, Little Yellow Bicycle Transparent Die Cut, Prima Flowers; Others not included in the kit: Queen Kat Designs Stamps, Zig Writer, Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Embossing Ink, Clear embossing powder, Helmar glue, glue dots and other adhesives.