Here's my third project using Scrapmagie February Kit (Terem Palace). Do head over to check out this kit. It's full with "can't resist" goodies. This page is on a photograph that I've captured while Chloe is sad after not getting what she wants.
Here are the steps.
1) Use a pattern paper included in the kit as the base for this page. Distress the edges with the scissors and tear in technique. Use a square piece of scrap as the masking template and mask a frame all around the edges of this pattern paper.
2) Cut out a rectangular piece from another pattern paper in the kit and distress it using the same technique. Ink it's edges with distress ink. Paste it in the middle towards the right of the page.
3) Distress the photograph using the scissors distressing technique and ink it with distress ink. Paste it on top of the piece above.
4) Add a strip of decorative clear tape on the right of the page. Detail it with some liquid pearls.
5) Add a strip of lace on the bottom of the photograph and dress it up with a button.
6) I've cut out some huge lace flowers from a pattern paper that's included in the kit and add them to the upper right and lower left of the page. Do add some die cut flourishes under the flower on the lower left. Ink it with distress ink first and add some cross stitches and Stickles to it for details.
7) Paint two chipboard wings (included in the kit) with some black acrylic paint and dress it up with liquid pearls. I've stamped a clock image on a white card stock and backed it up with a chipboard. Ink the edges with distress ink and add a glittered brad (included in the kit) to it. Use the wings to layer under the clock image and paste it to the page.
8) Lastly, I've hand written the title and add some liquid pearls to it.
Hope you all like this page. By the way, if some of you had noticed, I've added a language translating tool on my blog. Some of you had actually requested that I add this gadget sometime ago so that you all could easily read my blog. I'm so sorry that it takes this long to find this gadget. Hope that it will help you all in one way or another.
To celebrate this Valentine's Day, I'll be doing another giveaway tomorrow. Please do check back for a chance to win some fun goodies!
Sources: Scrapmagie February's Kit (Terem Palace): Pattern Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle, K and Company, Creative Imaginations; Embellishments: chipboard wings, brad; Others not included in the kit: Bazzill Card Stock, Tsukineko Staz On, Heidi Swapp stamps, Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Liquid Pearls, floss for stitching, lace, button, Helmar glue, glue dots and other adhesives.