Here are the steps to this card.
1) Use a dark brown card stock as the base for this card.
2) Cut out a rectangular piece from a white card stock. Stamp various images (ie. speedometer, enjoy life stamp, compass) using solvent ink on it.
3) Use the "Inking in Layers using Crayon and Masquepen" technique to colour the images. Later, stamp some old script images using distress ink on the upper right of it. Mat this piece onto a white card stock and stitch around the edges.
4) Paste the finished piece in the middle of the brown card stock base. Add a strip of ribbon at the bottom of it.
5) Add some cut-out flowers and a button for detail.
Sources: Card Stock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: Making Memories; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamp: Queen Kat Designs; Others: Ranger Liquid Pearls,Ranger Stickles, Masquepen, ribbon, button, floss for stitching, Helmar glue, glue dots and other adhesives.