Here are the steps to it.
1) Cut out a square piece from an acrylic sheet.
2) Use a die cut bird and some black and red acrylic paint to mask the image behind the bird in the project. Don't throw away the die cut bird. Add some liquid pearls and crystal to it and put it aside to be attach to the project later.
3) Use the "cherry blossom tree" image from the Asian Flair stamp set with some white acrylic paint to stamp on the upper left corner of the acrylic. Add some liquid pearls to it too.
4) Cut out a rectangular piece from a white card stock. I've stamped the "compass" using solvent ink and colour it using the "Crayon Resist" technique. Then, use the "Distressed Background using Masquepen" technique to colour all over it. Stamp the Chinese characters using distress ink and use the "Water Distressing" technique on it. Paste this piece to the acrylic base and add some brads to it.
5) Use the "Punching to Distress Acrylics all over the acrylic piece. In my project, I've also cut out part of the acrylic on the upper right before punching on the edges.
6) Attach the bird to the acrylic base and add two eyelets on top of the piece to tie a cord on it for hanging purposes.
7) The letter "D" in the word "Dream" is actually a grungeboard letter which is inked with distress ink and added some glossy accents onto it.
8) Create a melted wax look piece using the "Stamping on Hot UTEE" technique and attach it to the lower right of the acrylic base.
9) Lastly, add some flowers with pearls on the left of the sign.
This is another very fun project for me. Hope you all like the techniques used creating it. Try it!
Another great news for me this month is that I'm Scrapmagie's guest designer this month. I've created some projects using their gorgeous kit (Terem Palace) this month. To check out the kit and my work, you could visit their site here. I'll be sharing the how-tos for each project here sometime this month.