Monday, December 22, 2008

Extreme Punching to Distress

This is the technique that I've used in my last project using Queenscraps March Kit. Before I share the completed projects, I would liked to share this technique. Previously I've shared this technique on photographs and flowers. This time, try to use this technique to the extreme!!
Use it as much as you can on one layout. Punch on the edges of the photographs, embellishment and pattern paper . Even in the middle of the card stocks. Have and go wild with the punching to distress technique. Remember to add distress ink to all the punched areas for a smooth distressing look. I'll be posting the completed project tomorrow. Try it and have fun!!!

8 comments:

mininessie said...

can´t wait to see the whole result tomorrow :D

Anonymous said...

Now you got me really intriged... but coming from you, it must be awesome... I will be checking tomorrow for sure... HUGS... SK :)

take a little piece of my art said...

Cool tech!! I'll have to try it!! I love your blog by the way!!

Karina Beck said...

Love this technique. I have used it at a photo here
http://karinabeck.blogspot.com/2008/10/cute-victor.html
Look forward to se you use it all around.

Beate said...

Irene, you are awfully brave! LOL I'm pretty fearless when it comes to distressing, but this one scares me! :)

Lea Sanders said...

Merry Christmas, Irene, and best wishes for a creative 2009!

paulien710 said...

What a BEAUTIFUL page!!!!!
I'm sure, I'm gonna give this a try.... sooooo beautiful!
You always come up with the most creative ideas..... love it!!!!

Merry Christmas, to you and your lovely family
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gayatri said...

Wow, love all the distressing with the punch. Amazing effect it has on the layout. Will give it a try soon.
Hugs
Gayatri

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin