1) Use a pattern paper as the base of the card. Distress the edges with the scissors distressing technique and ink it with frayed burlap distress ink.
2) Cut out a rectangle piece from a pink card stock and distress it using the scissors distressing technique and ink it with brushed corduroy distress ink. Then add a layer of hand made paper on top of it. The third layer is a piece of square from a green pattern paper which had been stamped, distressed and inked with vintage photo distress ink. I've printed the Santa clip art and ink the edges using vintage photo distress ink. Paste it in the middle of the stamped circle.
3) The hinges had been created using "Creating your Faux Metal Pieces" technique. I've used some liquid pearls to add some detail to it.
4) Add another clip art on the lower right of the card. Dress it up with glossy accents and glitters (Stickles).
5) The address box had been stamped on a white card stock and cut it out. Ink the edges using frayed burlap distress ink and add some glitters (Stickles) to it.