This is another CJ page for a friend of mine. The theme of her CJ is "My Two Favourite Scrapping Techniques". I've decided that my favourite techniques would have to be "Masking" and "Distressing with Gesso". Therefore, I've mainly used this two techniques to create this page.
Here are the steps to it.
1) I've distressed the pattern paper and the card stocks with the scissors distressing technique and later inked them.
2) I've masked a huge flower on top of the layers and doodled on it. I've also masked some small flowers on the lower left tag where I've journaled the steps to this technique.
3) I've used the distressing with gesso technique on the strip pf card stock on the left and the tag on the right where I journaled the details to this technique.
4) I've cut out the circles and flowers from a pattern paper and attached them using foam adhesives for dimensions.
5) I've stamped and heat embossed two butterflies on black card stock and cut it out. I've cut in parts of it and fold up to give some extra dimensions to it.
Sources: Card stock: ProvoCraft, Bazill Basics Paper, Pattern Paper: 7 Gypsies, Basic Grey, Ink: Emboss It, Ranger Alcohol Inks, Tim Holtz's Distress Ink, Staz On, Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Brads: Making Memories, Others: Zig pens, uni-ball signo gel pen, embossing powders, decorative clips, gesso, ribbon .