Here are the steps to it.
1) Use a white card stock as the base for this card. Ink the edges with distress ink.
2) Cut out a rectangular piece with a scallop edge from a pattern paper (included in the kit) and ink it's edges with distress ink. Paste it on the right of the card and hand stitch on it's right.
3) Cut out another rectangular piece from a purple card stock and distress it's edges using the scissors distressing technique. Ink it with distress ink. Paste it to the card and hand stitch around it.
4) Print out an image using a piece of card stock (I've used a free vintage image from the web). Cut out a rectangular piece out of if leaving some space on the right for stamping and inking.
5) On the right of the piece above, stamp some "music notes" stamp images using embossing ink and pour some fine clear embossing powder on it. Tilt the excess off the heat emboss it with a heating tool. Choose a lighter shade of distress ink and ink all over it. Then, use the "Inking in Layers using Crayon and Masquepen" technique to ink several layers all around the printed image. After all the layers of inking, use the "Water Distressing" technique on it. Paste this piece in the middle of the card and hand stitch around it.
6) Use the "heart" sticker (included in the kit) and ink it's edges with distress ink. Paste it to frame the printed image and use some liquid pearls to dress it up.
7) Add a strip of Magic Mesh on the bottom of the card. Use the "XO" sticker (included in the kit) and ink it's edges with distress ink. Mat it with a card stock and attach it to the card using some foam adhesives.
8) Add a "ring" sticker (included on the kit) to the lower right of the card and detail it with some Stickles. Stamp the "heart" image using some solvent ink on a card stock and use the "Crayon Resist" technique on it. Cut it out and paste it to the card using some foam adhesives. Add a crystal heart to it.
9) Punch some holes on the right of the card and use a sheer ribbon to do some lacing on it. Add some beads to it too.
10) Lastly, add some flowers to it with some crystals and Stickles in the middle of it.
So there you have it. I'm not sure if this is consider a hybrid card but I guess it does consist of some elements that a hybrid project should have. By the way, for those of you who wishes to have a chance to win the "Romance" stamp set, do scroll on down to participate in the giveaway. Good luck everyone!
Sources: Scrapmagie February's Kit (Terem Palace): Pattern Paper: Melissa Frances; Embellishments: Little Yellow Bicycle Card stock Stickers; Others not included in the kit: Bazzill Card Stock, Tsukineko Staz On, Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Emboss It, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Stickles, Masquepen, Magic Mesh, flowers, sheer ribbon, beads, crystals, clear embossing powder, floss for stitching, Helmar glue, glue dots and other adhesives.