Here are the steps to this layout.
1) Use a decorative edge pattern paper which had been included in the kit as the base for this page. Use a scrap and tear it's edges to make yourself a torn edges masking template. Use that mask and some distress ink to create some torn edges all around the pattern paper.
2) Use the "Lace Border Out of Paper Doiley" technique to create the lace border underneath the right of the photograph.
3) Distress the photograph using the scissors distressing technique and use the "Emboss your Photograph" technique to emboss the upper left corner of it. Ink all it's edges with distress ink. Paste it on the page.
4) Add a strip of stitches on the right border of the photograph. Use some liquid pearls to add some details to it. Add a word tag sticker on top of it with some brads.
5) Cut out a small square piece from a pattern paper and run it through the embossing tool to emboss it. Ink it's edges and on the embossed images with some distress ink. Paste it on the lower left of the photograph.
6) To create the flower, simply cut out a flower from a pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add a small flower to it and attach it together with a jewel brad which is included in the kit too. I've also added some Stickles to it for details.
7) Ink a die cut flourishes with distress ink and layer it underneath the flower.
8) Hand stitch a strip of zig-zag all across the bottom of the page and also attach a strip of quote sticker (included in the kit) with some staples to it.
9) I've also doodled a circle using a black pen on the lower right of the photograph. Add a circle sticker on the lower right of the page and hand stitch some lacing using yarn on it.
10) I've used a transparent embellishment (included in the kit) as the title for this page.
This is a very fast page for me as I've to rush all the projects for Scrapmagie within 4 days. Whew! Glad I made it...lol! Hope you all like it! I still have loads of projects to share using this kit. Check back to see more of it.
Sources: Scrapmagie February's Kit (Terem Palace): Pattern Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle, Making Memories; Embellishments: jewel brad, Little Yellow Bicycle Card stock stickers and transparent die cuts, flower; Others not included in the kit: Bazzill Card Stock, Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Liquid Pearls, crystals, paper doiley, staples, floss and yarn for stitching, Helmar glue, glue dots and other adhesives.