This is another layout that I've created using Scrapmagie's Terem Palace kit and a mini acrylic cupcake from Clear Scraps.This is such a right layout to share now...lol! Chloe has a boyish side which I've always adore as I'm kind of boyish too in the past. Isn't she sweet and cute while throwing that football?
Here are the steps to it.
1) Use the Artisan Floral Rouge pattern paper (included in the kit) as the base for this page.
2) Use a strip of scraps to create your own scallop edges masking template and do some masking using distress ink on the top and bottom of the page.
3) Cut out a huge rectangular piece from a pick card stock and ink it's edges with distress ink. Paste it to the right of the page.
4) Use a piece of the journaling notebook sheet (included in the kit) and paste it on the lower left of the piece above.
5) Cut out another huge piece of rectangular or pocket from a pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Hand stitch on three of it's edges and attach it over the piece of card stock earlier. You should still be able to see the top of the card stock. (kind of liked the library card)
6) Distress the edges of the photographs using the scissors distressing technique and paste them onto the page with a piece of card stock layering underneath each of them.
7) Hand stitch the huge circle using the "Net Stitching" technique and dress up the stitching holes with some liquid pearls.
8) Add a rub-on flourish and a flower with a jewel brad on the lower right of the page. Use the "Water in-your Flowers" technique on the flower.
9) I've used the "Acrylic Embellishment" technique to create the acrylic cupcake piece for the page.
10) The word "sweet" is actually rub-ons and the word "angel" is an epoxy sticker.
I just love how this page turns out to be really sweet!! lol!! Hope you all like it!
Sources: Scrapmagie February's Kit (Terem Palace): Pattern Paper: Making Memories, Basic Grey, Little Yellow Bicycle; Embellishments: Prima flowers, Making Memories brad, Basic Grey rub-on, Making Memories Journaling Notebook sheet; Others not included in the kit: Clear Scraps acrylic mini cupcake, Bazzill Cardstock, EKSuccess Zig Painty, Zig Writers, Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Glossy Accents, American crafts Rub-ons, Prima Epoxy Sticker, jewel brad, small beads, floss for stitching, laces, ribbons, Helmar glue, glue dots and other adhesives