Here are the steps to it.
1) Use a decorative edges pattern paper as the base for this page. Use the "3D Stitching" technique to stitch along huge circle on the pattern paper.
2) Use a scrap to create a huge scalloped circle masking template and mask the image on the pattern paper using various distress ink. I've also stenciled a circle using the same distress inks on the lower right of the page. Create another film strip masking template out of scraps and do some masking with it on the left of the page.
3) Distress the edges of the photograph using the scissors distressing technique and ink it with distress ink. Paste it in the middle of the page.
4) Cut out a circle on the upper right of the page and ink it's edges with distress ink. Emboss an acrylic circle using the "Embossing on Acrylics" technique and paint its' edges with acrylic paint. Paste it over the cut out circle on the page and use the "Hand Stitching on Acrylic" technique to stitch a few cross stitches on the acrylic circle.
5) Use some Dottie Ann mesh as template to mask some dots using acrylic paint on the lower left of the photograph. Also mask a circular edge using distress ink on the lower left corner. Use a black pen to doodle some faux stitches.
6) Add a transparent die-cut on the lower right of the photograph within the masked circle.
7) Hand drawn a circle on the right and add a small card stock circle sticker too.
8) Add a strip of borders flocked sticker on the bottom of the page. Layer another strip of ribbon on top of it.
9) Stamp the "heart" image using solvent ink on a white card stock. Colour it using the "Crayon Resist" technique. Cut it out and add some glossy accents to it. Paste it to the page using some foam adhesives. Add another chipboard center on the right of the strip.
10) For the title, the word "ONE" is formed using some chipboard letters. The words "of a" are actually some epoxy stickers and lastly the word "kind" is created using some glittered stickers (included in the kit).
This is a very fun and experimental page for me. Hope it would inspire some of you to try something new. For a chance to win the "Romance" stamp set by QKD, simply scroll down and participate in the giveaway that I'm having now.
I really enjoyed reading all the comments. Hope you all had a very warm and loving Valentine's Day!
Sources: Scrapmagie February's Kit (Terem Palace): Pattern Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle; Embellishments: Little Yellow Bicycle Borders Flocked Stickers, Little Yellow Bicycle Card stock Stickers, Prima Chipboard Centers, Little Yellow Bicycle ribbon, Little Yellow Bicycle Transparent Die Cut, Making Memories Shimmer Alpha Stickers; Others not included in the kit: Clear Scraps acrylic circle, Bazzill Card Stock, Tsukineko Staz On, Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Glossy Accents, Dottie Ann Mesh, American Crafts Thickers, acrylic paint, paper ribbon, floss for stitching, Helmar glue, glue dots and other adhesives.