This is a an old project which I've created years ago. It is an acrylic Spring banner featuring Clear Scraps. I've used various ways to alter each piece of the banner.
Here are some close-ups of it.
In this acrylic butterfly piece, I've first covered it with a piece of overlay and later cut out some flowers from pattern papers to decorate it. In the middle, I've added more overlay and stamped images to detail it.
In this second piece, I've covered the flower with some pattern paper and add a piece of paper doily to the center of it. For the small circle in the middle, I add some magic mesh to it and detailed it with some dimensional liquid pearls. Lastly, I've used some stamped images and stickers to further decorate it.
On this dragonfly piece, I've first embossed its wings and inked it with some solvent ink. Then, I covered its body with pattern papers. For detailing, I've used some stamped images, Stickles and gel pen.
On this last piece of flower, I've first stamped some flourishes on it using solvent ink. To add some colors to it, I've cut out some flowers from pattern papers, add some dimensional liquid pearls and detail it with stamped images.
Sources: Acrylic Banner: Clear Scraps; Inks/Paints: Tsukineko, Ranger Inks; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Others: Others: pattern papers, dimensional liquid pearls, Ranger Stickles, white gel pen, Copic markers, overlays, stickers, ribbons, Beacon and other adhesives.