Friday, December 26, 2014

Documented


This is a layout featuring Marion Smith Designs Nirvana collection. I've also used an acrylic gear border by Clear Scraps.

Here are some close-ups.

I've colored the acrylic border with alcohol ink.


To embellish this layout, I've also used some Junque and Gems by Marion Smith Designs. I've used some metal embellishment, resin flowers and stamens.



Love this collection. The vintage images are perfect for this layout.

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Marion Smith Designs; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Art Anthology; Stamps: Marion Smith Designs; Others: Marion Smith Designs metal embellishment, resin flowers and stamens, ZVA Creative crystals, Ranger Stickles, liquid pearls, white gel pen, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is stunning. I love all the embellishments.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin