Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Altered Drawer


First of all, I would like to thank everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes! It really made my day! Ok, now back to today's post. This is an altered drawer using Marion Smith Designs Nirvana collection. 



This is originally a cheap small wooden drawer. I've painted it's edges with some distress stain and covered most of it's surfaces with the beautiful pattern papers. To add some details, I've used flowers by Petaloo and some metal embellishment, ribbon and washi tapes.


I love how it turns out. Vintage with just a little touch of feminine.

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Marion Smith Designs; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks; Others: Petaloo flowers, metal embellishment, ribbon, wooden drawers, washi tapes, Beacon and other adhesives. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin