Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm finally back!!!

I'm finally back in Malaysia. It was a very tiring trip back with over 24 hours of flying and running. I'm having a little headache due to the jet lag and the long hours of flight back. I'll try to upload some pictures to share tonight. Thanks to all my blog readers for having so much patience with my lack of blogging this last few days.

By the way, the site to Queenscraps store is up now. If any of you wish to grab the Nov's kit, you can visit this link. PS: Grab your kit while it's still available. I'll start posting my projects tonight too!

Queenscraps November Kit

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better.

Thanks for all the pictures from Europe.

Chantal

Tereza Crump said...

Rest, Irene!! We can wait! :)

Mescrap said...

Nice to see you back to Malaysia.
Take care !

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin