Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm a DT of Queen Kat Designs!!!

Today, I'm officially a DT of Queen Kat Designs as their Inky Jester!! They have some very cool stamps and kits. I'll be working with their Inky kits! I'll only start my term from January 2009 onwards. The owner is so kind to let me start later as I do have some very crazy schedules and issues to deal with in this coming few months. Traveling for workshops, dealing with the designing of my new home and moving. Do check out their site by clicking on the link on the right of my blog. I can't wait to play with some of my favourite products of all time. Stamps and inks!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! You will rawk their DT for sure!! CONGRATS!!

retiredheather said...

Congrats. They will benefit from your fantastic talent. I can hardly wait to see your creations.
Heather

Gra Sandel said...

Congratulations Irene!!!!!!It's great!!!!!!
Kisses!!!

Karina Beck said...

Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Well deserved!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your design team pick. I am not surprised - your art is some of the most wonderful I have seen anywhere.

Unknown said...

Awww Congratulations Irene......you are going to "knock em out" with your designs! They are seriously lucky to have you on thier team promoting thier products...I guess that works both ways though LOL
Jx

Anonymous said...

congrats I love your work!!

Rleen said...

CONGRATULATIONS Irene!!!! I can't wait to see your beautiful creations. Good luck!
Have a great day!

Becky Garrison said...

Irene, that's wonderful! Congratulations! You are so talented, great things are coming your way, I'm sure! I'm proud of you! Becky

Mescrap said...

Congratulation !!

Darlene said...

Wow that is so great. you are so talented and they are lucky to have you as part of their team. Hugs from AZ

paulien710 said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

huge CONGRATS to you sweetie.
You sooooo deserve to be in the spotlights, with your everlasting creativity!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin