Monday, July 9, 2007

Get Well Card



This is my first attempt in creating a card. It's actually for one of my forum friend who just had a surgery.

I've used the "masking and stamping in layers technique" (refer to my topic "Masking in Layers" in my tips and tricks section)

It's a fold open card where I've temporarily secured it using a ribbon. I've used some punch out flowers to hide away the eyelets on the holes.

Hope my first attempt in creating a card is not a total failure to you all.

4 comments:

Peridot&Sapphire said...

irene, this is very nice. So coincidently I'm doing a b'day card for my in-laws but are very simple type. TFS out your idea and this is really a new idea to me.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! It is hard to believe this is your first-the combinations, the colors,the opening are all terrific!!...Jan

The Dolphin Inn said...

Absolutely gorgeous Irene,Night owl will love this TFS :)

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful Puppy T.! I'm sure Night Owl will be astonished and happy recieving it and all the love it contains. So creative - love the fold up. I'll lift that idea if you allow me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin