Friday, February 17, 2023

Memories Layout


Hello fellow crafters and friends! Today, I would like to share a layout with you all. This is a nostalgic style layout which reminiscing of my history or past. I've used products from Prima, Clear Scraps, Petaloo, Tim Holtz idea-ology and Rangers Ink to create this layout.


I've used a small piece of pattern paper and distressed it to roll it up to make a scroll for embellishing this layout. Adding the metal pen head and the pencil with add more meaning to this embellishment.


I've inked the acrylic "Memories" with alcohol ink and add a strip of washi tape to it.



To create the vintage damask look on the background, I've used a damask stencil by Clear Scraps with some texture white gesso.


Thanks for dropping by and hope you all like today's project. Till my next blog post, stay creative!! 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin