Thursday, June 9, 2022

Heart Of Gold Layout



Hello crafty and scrappy friends! It really has been a while since I've last updated my blog. So much changes had taken place within these two years. I am slowly trying to get used to the new norm. Are you all also trying to adjust accordingly like me?

Enough of rambling, here is my layout to share with you all today. It is a layout using an old collection from BoBunny. 




I've used a couple of chipboard pieces from Dusty Attic and flowers by Petaloo.


To add colors to these chipboard pieces, I've used BoBunny paint mists and glittered paste. To add more details to it, I've used Ranger Inks perfect pearls. 


Hope you all find today's layout inspirational. I really miss travelling to teach and meet you all again. Feel free to drop me a line to say hi. See you all again soon!

xx Irene Tan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin