Friday, August 2, 2019

Home Word Board Frame Decor


Happy Friday! For today's post, I would like to share another home decor project with you all. This time, I've altered Clear Scraps "Home" word board frame using some products by BoBunny.

Below are some closer look at it.

I've first decorate the word board frame using some pattern papers and cut-outs. I've also used some silver rub-ons to add a little sparkle to it. 


To add some dimensions and textures to it, I've used some paper and fabric flowers.


I've also used some chipboard wings and trims to add more elements to the frame.


Hope you all like today's project and have a great weekend ahead!


Sources: Word Board Frame: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: BoBunny; Others: Petaloo flowers, BoBunny rub-ons, Distress Stickles, liquid pearls, chipboard, trims, brads, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin