Friday, March 1, 2019

Spring Acrylic Wall Frame


Hi everyone! It's time for me to share another project and this time, I would like to share a Spring themed acrylic wall decor which I've created using Clear Scraps tri-fold acrylic frames.

I've used some pattern papers and stickers to decorate this frame. Below are some close-ups of this frame.

  
I've used some dimensional paste with a mask to create the textured flourishes on it.


I've used a bird stamp and a butterfly stamp to stamp on the pattern paper and later cut it out to decorate the frame.


I have created a row of pleats using pattern papers to create some details on the bottom of this wall decor.

Hope you all like today's project and see you all again soon.


Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Ink/Paints: Ranger Inks, Pentart, BoBunny; Others: BoBunny stickers and trims, Clear Scraps mascils, paper flowers, jewels, Ranger Ink liquid pearls and Stickles, Copic markers, dimensional paste, ribbon, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin