Friday, January 11, 2019

Precious Acrylic Mini Album


Hello friends! It has been quite some time since I've shared my last mini album. Therefore, for today's post, I would like to share an acrylic album featuring Clear Scraps. This is a black and white acrylic album.


Besides decorating the cover with some pattern papers and flowers, I've used an acrylic expressions by Clear Scraps as the title of this album. I've covered it with pattern papers from its back to give some colors to it.

Below are some of the pages in it.





I really like to create using this album. It is so elegant and beautiful with that glossy white and black surfaces. Hope you all like today's album and see you all again soon!


Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks; Others: paper flowers, laces, Ranger Stickles, epoxy stickers, ribbons, rub-ons, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin