Friday, August 10, 2018

Home Wood Album


Hello everyone! It's another Friday and time for me to share another project with you all. For today's post, I would like to share a window wood accordion shaker album by Clear Scraps. This is such a fun and interesting album to create and can easily be displayed at home.

I've painted the frame of the window with white acrylic paint. To further decorate the cover, I've painted a chipboard bicycle with some glitter paste and added it to the cover. This gives more texture and dimension effect. To soften the look, I've used some ribbon, faux moss and paper flowers.

Below are some pictures on the inside of this album.



I've kept it simple so that the recipient of this album could add their photographs to the album. Hope you all find this project inspiring and love it! See you all again soon!



Sources: Wood Album: Clear Scraps; inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, BoBunny; Mask/Stencil: Clear Scraps; Chipboard: Clear Scraps; Others: Petaloo flowers, pattern papers, liquid pearls, faux moss, ribbon, glitter paste, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin