Friday, July 20, 2018

Praying For You Card


Hello there! It has been a roller coaster week for me and I really need a good rest during coming weekend. How has is your week? I hope you all have a great creative week. For today's post, I would like to share with you all an acrylic card which I've created some time ago using Clear Scraps acrylic angel card.

I've decorated the card with some pattern papers and flowers. For the angel, I've used some lace to create the dress and some beads for detail. I've also added some acrylic stars on the card. To add more sparkle to it, I've used some stickles and rub-ons. 

Below is a picture of how the card is, when open up.


I hope the sentiment on this card would help you all go through any difficult situations. Have a creative weekend and see you all again soon!


Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Inks: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Others: pattern papers, paper flowers, beads, laces, stickles, rub-ons, stamps, ribbon, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin