Friday, June 15, 2018

The Faithfulness Layout



Hi everyone! It has been a while since I've shared a layout on Hiro. Therefore, for today's post, I've decided to share a layout on him here. Hiro is already 8 years old now. Still active and cheeky.... LOL!

This is a published layout some time ago. I've used tons of products by BoBunny to create this layout. I've also used a huge acrylic snowflake piece by Clear Scraps to layer behind the photograph.

Below are some details on this layout.


To make the acrylic snowflake more visible, I've painted the edges with some white gesso and add some glitters on it.


I've used a words stencil by Clear Scraps to create the title of this layout. To create more depth to the layout, I've also used some snowflake stencil to create the design on the background of this layout. Besides that, I used some snowflake stamps to add more intricate details to it.


I've used various die cuts, chipboard pieces, jewels, lace and flower to create the cluster on the right of the layout.

Hope you all like this layout and find some inspiration from it. See you all again soon!


Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: BoBunny; Stamps: BoBunny; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Others: BoBunny jewels, lace, flower, chipboard, buttons and stickers, Beacon and other adhesives. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin