Thursday, November 16, 2017

December Stories Misc Me Pages


Hello friends! It has been very long time since my last misc me pages post. Since Christmas is just a little more than a month away, today, I would like to share some Christmas related misc me pages with you all. I've used products by BoBunny to create this binder and misc me pages.

Below are some details and pages in it.



These metallic transfers and rub-ons are perfect for decorating this misc binder and pages.




By adding some glitters to the decorations, It adds some beautiful sparkles to it.



By using misc me pages, you can easily document all your Christmas pictures and memories in one binder. You can also add any mementos that you have collected to these misc pockets.

Thank you so much for dropping by and see you all again soon! 



Sources: Misc Me Products: BoBunny; Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Ink/Paints: BoBunny; Others: BoBunny transfers, stamps, glitter paste, dies, stickers, twine and chipboard, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin