Thursday, September 7, 2017

Holiday Layout


Hiya'll! For this week's project, I would like to share a fun and bright layout. This layout features Maja Design pattern papers and acrylic products by Clear Scraps. I've used some acrylic clouds and the "holiday" expression to decorate this layout.

Here are more close-ups.


I've covered the acrylic embellishment with pattern papers to add colors to it. I've had fun doodling some shadows for the clouds. For the expression, I've added some dimensional paint and twine.


The textured flowers adds such fun elements and textures to this layout.


I've done a little distressing to the flowers too. Hope you all love this fun layout! See you all again soon!



Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Maja Design; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Art Anthology, BoBunny; Stencils: Clear Scraps; Flowers, butterflies: Petaloo; Others: twine, brads, lace, black marker, white gel pen, Beacon and other adhesives. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin