Friday, August 18, 2017

Life Is A Journey Layout

 

Hi everyone! It is a day for me to share another project with you all. This time, I will share a layout which I've done it in three different stages. These layouts shows different levels of difficulties. I've used products by BoBunny to create these layouts.

Below is a collage of the different stages of this layout.


The first layout is a very simple layout where it only involves cut, layering and paste. I've just cut out some images and pieces from the pattern papers and used it to create layers on this layout.

For the second layout, I've added a little some misting, stenciling, stamping and inking to create a more sophisticated layering. I've also used some distressing techniques to create a more harmonious background for this layout.

On the third layout, I've added more details to the layout. For some textures and dimensions, I've added flower, chipboard pieces, brads and dimensional gels. I've also used some foam adhesives to create more dimensions on this layout.

Here are some close-ups.



To wash down the hard colors, I've used some Pentart silver metallic wax paste. This helps to create the faux metal look on the die-cuts and flower. 


To create the glass look on the pocket watch, I've used some dimensional gel for the glossy surface look.


Hope you all find some inspirations from this layout and have fun experimenting!



Sources: Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: BoBunny; Stamps: BoBunny; Mask/Stencils: BoBunny; Flowers: BoBunny; Others: BoBunny brads and dies, Pentart Wax Paste, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

D's Paper Studio said...

I have always admired your creativity but using this 3 methods of how you did the layout is incredible. I love how you created all the "effects" of some of the embellishments. Great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin