Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Love Tag


Hi friends! Today, I would like to share with you all an acrylic tag which I've created using Clear Scraps acrylic tag and mascil. I've also decorated this tag with flowers by Petaloo. I've also used pattern papers by Graphic 45 to decorate this tag.

Here are some details on it.


I've added colors to the flowers and butterflies using some watercolors.


I've used some dimensional paint and the mascil to create the title of this tag. I've also outlined this tag using Copic markers.


Hope you all like this tag!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Graphic 45; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Art Anthology; Mas/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Flowers/Butterflies: Petaloo; Others: jewels, ribbon, Copic markers, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin