Hi everyone! Time for me to share another mixed media tag using Clear Scraps chipboard tag and stencils with tons of Faber Castell gelatos.
Here are some details on it.
Now let's move on with the tutorial to create this tag.
1) First, apply a layer of black gesso over the chipboard tag. (I use BoBunny black gesso)
2) Apply a mixture of gelatos colors on top of it. Simply just use your fingers to blend them together. (I use metallic set of gelatos)
3) Then, use the fall leaves stencil by Clear Scraps with a wet wipe to create the shadow leaves images on the tag. The wet wipe will remove the gelatos from the tag.
4) Use the sunflower stencil by Clear Scraps and some gelatos to add the flower image to the tag.
5) Then, use the fall leaves stencil again with wet wipe to do another layer of shadow leaves.
6) For the last mixed media technique, just use the dragonfly stencil by Clear Scraps and some white gesso to add some dragonflies onto the tag.
7) Cut out some imaged from pattern papers and attached them to the tag. (I used Graphic 45 Children's Hour collection)
8) Lastly, use a black pen, some jewels and flowers to decorate the dragonflies. Also tie a ribbon on top of it. (I use Petaloo flowers)
Hope you all like this tutorial and have fun!
Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!
Sources: Chipboard Tag: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Graphic 45; Ink/Paints: Faber-Castell; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Others: Petaloo flowers, BoBunny gesso, ribbon. jewels, black pen, Beacon and other adhesives.